Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writer's Month

Getting ready for a month of literary abandon and writing frenzy! National Novel Writing Month, known affectionally at NaNoWriMo.  This will be my 5th year to participate and last year I won the event with 66,000 words on the novel Ice Man. Wanda Huffman and I did this together. I wouldn't have made it without her help! This year Trace and I are working on a YA novel, The Son's of Liberty. This will hopefully become a series and doing the research has been amazing!

Whitewashed Tombs is currently undergoing some tweaking and the synopsis needs rewriting. I worked on it tonight and need to get it ready to email to the faithwriter's contest for publication by Thursday at the latest. I am 15 chapters into it and still have an outline to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment