Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meet Alexander Graham Cracker!

this picture gave me the idea of going to the moon1

My daughter Kathryn and Alex


geting ready to go to the moon in his rocket
jammies and his Monkey from MomMo's Monkey Emporium

Alex in his Official "Goin' to the Moon" Jammies
I would like for you to meet the inspiration for the story Alexander Graham Cracker Goes to the Moon. His name is Robert Alexander Davies and he is my 3 yr old grandson. When he was little I would rock him and sing songs and call him Alexander Graham Cracker. He and I share the same birthday! Wasn't that nice of my daughter? This year we were able to celebrate our birthdays together. Please check the illustration page and you can see the early illustrations I did on this book and how I drew Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment